Attention Automotive Service Technicians!
Looking for something better? Here’s a rare opportunity to join a great team and a truly special business. Alberta’s highest rated auto service centre is seeking a skilled and caring journeyman technician.
About My Garage Auto & Tire:
“Airdrie’s premium independent auto service centre” isn’t just a slogan. We offer our clients the quality and competence that they expect from a dealership, but with the personal care and honesty that they deserve. Positioned at the high end of the local auto service market, we don’t compete on price and instead cater to clients who appreciate quality, capability and service. We install only premium aftermarket or genuine OEM parts, and our focus is on delivering auto service at the highest level possible.
What sort of technician are we looking for?
If you’ve ever experienced the frustration of feeling like you just care more than your co-workers, you might be a perfect fit at My Garage. Our ideal technician:
- Is intelligent and skilled in performing complex tasks including diagnostics and programming.
- Works efficiently and makes wise use of their time.
- Truly cares about their quality of work and the clients who make our jobs possible; willing to do the little things to make a repair special.
- Has a positive attitude and is a team player.
- Hybrid and EV experience, plus experience with digital inspection software are an asset.
What can we offer you?
Having an outstanding technician staff already and clients with high expectations, we’re very picky about who we will add to our team. With that said, we have a lot to offer the right candidate:
- Earn a competitive straight hourly wage with no flat rate or commission bullsh… (you know what we mean). Wage will vary based on experience, skilled level, quality of attitude and teamwork. We recognize that good technicians are hard to find and we’re not afraid to pay accordingly. You will feel respected and appreciated at My Garage.
- Work in a modern, clean shop with high end equipment including OEM scan tools and more.
- Work for an honest business with an outstanding reputation, where you can take pride in your work and never have to perform services that a client doesn’t need – or need yet.
- Work for an energetic, future-focused employer who values you, rewards you for extra effort and is flexible in working with you to ensure that this job fits your (or your family’s) needs.
- Work no nights, no weekends and no statutory holidays – plus receive 5-6 extra paid days off per year as appreciation for your hard work.
- A flexible benefits plan and wellness program.
Do you have what it takes to work in one of Alberta’s premier service centres? Are you ready to be recognized and rewarded properly? Please contact us with any questions that you may have. Ready to apply? Visit us in person or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!