Selecting the right tires for your car (and how you drive it) involves a lot more than punching a tire size into a computer.
We’re serious about tires.
At My Garage, we understand the difference that a properly-selected set of tires makes. When we recommend a certain tire for your vehicle, we consider many factors including what vehicle you drive; where you drive it; and a lot more. It’s solid advice from an automotive professional who truly knows cars – and knows your car.
We sell and service tires from all major manufacturers, including BFGoodrich; Contintental; Firestone; Hankook; Kumho; Michelin; Pirelli; Toyo; Yokohama; and many others. Our team provides quality, complete tire service including mounting and balancing; tire rotations; tire repairs; wheel alignments, and more.
Our customers’ tires last longer.
Every day in Airdrie, drivers pay to replace tires that wore out long before they should have. Most of the time, this is because the rest of their vehicle was not receiving the kind of regular attention from a professional technician that it needed.
We’re very proud of the fact that tires last longer on our regular customers’ cars than they do on the average Alberta vehicle. This happens for a few reasons:
- At the beginning, we are careful to select tires that will work well on your specific vehicle.
- We rotate your tires and adjust their air pressure at every regular service (oil change or electric vehicle maintenance). It’s included, at no extra charge.
- At every service, we also inspect your vehicle’s steering; suspension; brakes; and other systems for any problems that could impact the life of your tires. Simply put, tires last longer on a properly-maintained car.
Are your tires wearing down quickly? Most of the time, this isn’t the tires’ fault; it’s a symptom of a problem elsewhere. To the trained professional, your tire tread reads like a story about what’s wrong with your car.
Industry-leading Road Hazard Warranty:
As many tire manufacturers no longer offer a road hazard warranty, we have created a very attractive solution. For $8.95 per tire, you can purchase our Worry-Free Tire Protection Warranty. This entitles you to several major benefits:
- Complimentary flat tire repairs. (For 5 years, or down to 1.5mm (2/32″) of tread depth.)
- Absolutely free replacement of the tire in the event of a non-repairable puncture, such as a hole in the sidewall; blow-out; or a tire driven on flat. (For 5 years, or down to 1.5mm (2/32″) of tread depth.)
- Taking things a step further than any competitor: If your tires are worn to the point where installing just one new tire would not be advisable, we will replace two or even four tires, still at no charge to you.